Last Updated on August 19, 2022 by CapCut Apks
The top video editing experts nowadays favor CapCut because it has many premium-level features that any app can’t provide for free. For this reason, we must know how to use and edit on CapCut to make our videos good-looking in graphics and resolutions.
For the sake of information, CapCut was also known as Viamaker, so don’t be confuse with the name. We will discuss everything step by step about how to use different features of CapCut, which will help us edit our videos professionally.
How To Use And Edit On Capcut- Basic To Advance
As we install CapCut, an interface will be shown by opening the app, asking to add the project, so before starting editing, we will add the video that will be edited.
After adding the video, we will start using different features that will be discuss step by step. By going through these steps. you will be able to know how to use and edit on capcut.
The edit features have sub-features such as split, speed, volume, animation, extract audio, mask, and many more.
Sometimes we need to add a clip or transitions in the video, so the split feature helps us. Also users ask that How do I cut a video in CapCut? The answer to it is go to “edit”, and select “Split” option. Thus your video will be cut into two parts.
How Do I Cut A Video In CapCut?
Now how to use the split function:
- Click on the edit option.
- The first feature will be split.
- Stop the video at the place where you want to add transitions or clips of the video.
- Now click on the split feature, and thus the video will be split or cut.
How To Add Transitions In The Video
After splitting the video, we can add transitions as well as video clips. Now the problem faced by the users is how to add transitions in the video. Check the following steps for it
- As we split the video, for the addition of transition, click on the split portion, and thus, we will see the transition feature having basic, camera, MG, slide, effects, and masks sub-features.
How To Add A Video Clip
Another problem faced by users is how to add a video clip. Following are simple steps to be followed:
- Click on the portion where we do splitting.
- Click on the plus button and select a clip of the video from your library which you want to add.
Through this feature, we can increase the speed of a video to skip unwanted scenes or unmeaningful clips. The capcut gives two sub-features in the speed.
With the help of “Normal,” we can
- Change the speed of video from 0.1x to 100x.
- Slow the speed, use 0.1x, and if we want to increase speed, use 2x up to 100x.
- While slowing the speed might affect the quality of the video, depending on the actual clip frame rate. So be conscious while using this feature.
- Also, change the sound of the video by selecting the “Pitch” option.
With the help of other option names as “curve,’ we can:
- Use the dynamic speed features developed by the capcut app company, like Montage, Hero, Bullet, etc.
- Also, increase the speed manually using custom options. We can change beats custom from 10x speed to 0.1x. This feature is something professional video editors need.
How Do You Do Slow Motion On CapCut?
Most people ask that How do you do slow motion on CapCut?. All you do is to tap the cut part of the video, and go to “Edit”, “Sound”, and than “Normal”, you can also do slow motion through “Curve” tab but “Normal” is easy. For slow motion, reduce speed from 1x to 0.5x, and hence your video will be converted to slow motion.
How Do You Add Velocity In CapCut?
Similarly people ask How do you add velocity in CapCut?
- Open the capcut app, click the “Edit” button.
- Click “Speed” button.
- Click “Curve” Button.
- Select “Custom” option and make the bullet points move according to your requirement and thus velocity will be added to your video in capcut.
How Do You Make Videos Smoother?
Similarly How do you make videos smoother?. So make your videos smoother in capcut, open “Edit”, “Speed”, and Select “Normal”. There will be option for slow motion editing “Make it smoother”. Click it and we can make our video smoother by clicking either “Better quality” or “Faster Process”.
The volume of the sound will vary depending on the age of the person. For old age people, loud volume is needed as their hearing is weaker with time; however, average volume is suitable for teenagers, but low volume music is preferred for kids. So, capcut has the feature to make the volume of the video you are editing according to your audience.
- The average volume has been selected by capcut, which is 233.
- The lowest volume provided by capcut is 0, while the highest volume is 1000.
The professional video editors take the help of animation features to make the presentation of the video attractive to the audience. Capcut introduces this feature which includes:
- “In” means that we can add the animation at the start of our videos.
- “Out” means that we can use this animation at the end of videos to end the video smoothly without affecting the quality of the video.
- “Combo” is the combination of “In” and “Out” animation, meaning that we can apply the In and Out animation effects on the whole clip in one go rather than doing it separately.
The most advanced graphic feature introduced by the capcut is “Style.” Note that the style effect will not be applied on videos; it will be applied to the pictures and images.
With the help of this feature, we can apply anime filters, 3d effects, and 3d zoom effects to our photos.
Sometimes, we don’t have the sound effects in audio format, so with the help of the extract audio feature, capcut allows us to extract the audio from the video and use it on our videos.
The procedure for extracting audio using capcut is simple:
- First select the clip from which you are willing to extract audio.
- Then go to edit and select the extract audio option.
- The audio will be extracted, and you will save it in your library for future editing.
We can use this feature to edit the text, background color and add a background image in the video. It has three sub-features:
We can use these features as:
- If we want to change the background color of the video, then select the color option inside the canvas, and we will change it to any color like red, blue, black, and many more.
- If we want to add an image in the background of the video, we will do it by selecting the background option inside the canvas.
- Also, if we want to change the style of the text inside the video, we will do it by selecting the blur option inside the canvas.
Every platform like Youtube, Facebook, TikTok, and many more has its specific aspect ratio, which they recommend applying on your media for a better experience. The capcut allows us to change the aspect ratio of videos as well as photos.
The format feature of capcut provides the following aspect ratio:
How to use this aspect ratio on our videos and images is simple as:
- Select the clip of which you want to change the aspect ratio.
- There is a format option within the edit feature from which we can easily change the aspect ratio.
For making the videos attractive, editors need different effects to use. Capcut is helping the editors to make the graphics and quality of the video perfect by giving two features in effect.
- Video Effect
- Body Effect
The video effects are applied to the video without affecting the texture of the objects within the video. In simple words, visual effects are applied by this option.
The body effects are applied to the objects within the video.
The use of capcut effects is simple by:
- Clicking the clip
- Then within the edit feature, there is an “Effect” option.
- Within “Effect,” you can apply the video as well as body effects.
All these effects play an important role to make the video editing work professional and good looking. These capcut effects make work easier for video editors.
Rotate, Mirror, And Crop
Sometimes the video orientation is not vertical, so capcut introduces the rotate option, which helps us rotate videos and images at 360 degrees.
With the help of a mirror feature, we can make a similar frame which is a copy of the original clip but rotated at 180 degrees.
The cropping features help us manually change the aspect ratio of videos and images according to our desire.
The video editors increase the interest of visitors by adding different audio sound effects. Capcut gives us a library of tidal sound qualities to make our videos attractive.
The vivid audio features of the capcut mod apk include the following options:
For making the insertion of audio on the video, we will use the sound option so that to import audio. We can import audio from our mobile by selecting “from device” in the “your sounds” option. Also, we can add the sounds which we extracted from the videos through this option.
How Do You Add Music To Capcut
Most of the users ask that how do you add music to capcut, the answer to this is that simple go to audio option and click “Sound”, than “My File”, from here you can extract music from videos as well as add audio music. So select “From Device” option and there all the music will be appear from your library, and finally press “+” and hence your audio will be added in capcut.
How Do I Add TikTok Sounds To CapCut?
Also people ask How do I add TikTok sounds to CapCut?
- Open Capcut app, go to “Audio”.
- Click “Sound” button, and log in with TikTok.
- Search the song or artist name in the “Search bar”.
- Click the “+” button and the sounds will bee added to Capcut from TikTok.
If we don’t have our sounds, Capcut has its library of sounds that we can use without the hesitation of copyright. How to use and edit on capcut is discusing further below so keep reading.
While doing video editing, sometimes we need different sound effects like a baby laugh, women laugh, explosions, swords clinging, victory, and many more. So capcut provides a library of these effects for free to help the video editors make vivid quality sound effects.
For extracting audio from a video, select this option and then select the video from your mobile, and boom! You will get the extracted audio and now can use it as audio.
If we want to add our voice to the video, click the voiceover feature, hold the button, record your voice, and apply it.
For adding captions to the videos, we use this text feature. The text feature in the capcut mod apk is very advanced as capcut introduces the text templates, auto-captions generating options with stickers. Text features include:
- Add Text
- Text Template
- Auto Caption
While adding our custom written text, we will select this option. After adding the text, we can do the following things:
- We can change the style of text from the style option as well as we can change color, stroke, background, shadow, spacing, bolding, and underlining of text from here.
- We can add different text effects from the effects option.
- Also, we can insert different frames from the bubble option, and then we can write in it.
- We can apply different animations to the text also from the animation option.
These are the library of text, which is provided by the capcut. These templates have text with different styles, animations, shadows, backgrounds, and many more. We can use any effects of text directly from the text template.
One of the most advanced features introduced is the auto caption generator. By selecting auto caption, we can delete the captions on the videos, and also, capcut will generate the caption automatically from the video.
Video editors can use different custom stickers and emojis to make the professional look of the video. From the sticker option, we can create our custom stickers also by importing them from our mobile.
CapCut has introduced the resolution and frame rate option so that the editors can decide which quality of video export will be good for them.
We can export videos of resolution 1080p HD, 720p, and 480p with a frame rate from 24 to 60.
After selecting these options, we can export the video to our mobile library by clicking the export option.
There is new feature introduce by capcut name as capcut templates, which is ready made edited frames with already applied filters, all we have to do is to upload our media file like images, videos, and thus we get our edited video in few clicks. so we have discuss how to download these templates as well as how to use them, so if you want to read more about it, follow us.
As CapCut is a very advanced video editor, and before using it, we must know how to use and edit on CapCut. We have explained all the important and more vital features that will be used to make video editing easy for users. Hopefully, you will enjoy the vivid sound quality, professional graphics, and high-resolution video editing using CapCut.
If you want to read more about how to use and edit on capcut, visit here.
All you do is to tap the cut part of the video, and go to “Edit”, “Sound”, and than “Normal”, you can also do slow motion through “Curve” tab but “Normal” is easy. For slow motion, reduce speed from 1x to 0.5x, and hence your video will be converted to slow motion.
Go to audio option and click “Sound”, than “My File”, from here you can extract music from videos as well as add audio music. So select “From Device” option and there all the music will be appear from your library, and finally press “+” and hence your audio will be added in capcut.
For cutting video, go to “edit”, and select “Split” option. Thus your video will be cut into two parts.
Open the capcut app, click the “Edit” button.
Click “Speed” button.
Click “Curve” Button.
Select “Custom” option and make the bullet points move according to your requirement and thus velocity will be added to your video in capcut.
To make your videos smoother in capcut, open “Edit”, “Speed”, and Select “Normal”. There will be option for slow motion editing “Make it smoother”. Click it and we can make our video smoother by clicking either “Better quality” or “Faster Process”.
Open Capcut app, go to “Audio”.
Click “Sound” button, and log in with TikTok.
Search the song or artist name in the “Search bar”.
Click the “+” button and the sounds will bee added to Capcut from TikTok.